[EMBOSS] Installationproblem emboss-explorer

Sascha Engel virtuellefestplatte at gmx.net
Tue Jul 17 05:50:30 UTC 2007

Hi,

I have installed EMBOSS-5.0.0 without any problems and now I try to install emboss-explorer on suse 9.2 (i586).

Unfortunately I get an early error:

Checking if your kit is complete...
Looks good
MakeMaker FATAL: prerequisites not found (Parse::RecDescent 1.9)

        Please install these modules first and rerun 'perl Makefile.PL'.

As far as I know there is no Parse::RecDescent 1.9 - package available for Suse 9.2. I tried to install the fedora package (1.94), but without success.
Anyone went through this before?

Thanks for helping

Sascha