[EMBOSS] workflow ideas

Mahmut Uludag uludag at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Jan 22 15:42:32 UTC 2007

Hi,

We have recently extended the EBI Soaplab server by new webservices for
EMBOSS 4.0 applications including the EMBASSY applications, and made it
publicly available through the following address.

   http://www.ebi.ac.uk/soaplab/emboss4/index.html

We are now in the process of building Taverna workflows to demonstrate
use cases for these services. We need ideas for these use cases. If you
have any use case ideas for EMBOSS services you or your colleagues would
use in the future and would like us to prepare workflow(s) for those use
cases please email me with a brief description then I will prepare
workflow(s) for your use case(s). These workflows will later be
published from a public repository. We are also interested in use cases
that would include other webservices together with the EMBOSS services,
basically to demonstrate the interoperability of the services.

Regards,
Mahmut