[EMBOSS] Antwort: question using 'matpatmotifs'

David.Bauer at SCHERING.DE David.Bauer at SCHERING.DE
Thu Jan 18 14:58:09 UTC 2007

Hi Jean,

this is an old problem with patmatmotifs.
This program makes use only of the traditonal Prosite patterns and
unfortunately can not handle the newer type Prosite matrix entries.

Cheers,
David.

(http://www.ebi.ac.uk/cgi-bin/iprscan/iprscan?tool=iprscan&jobid=iprscan-200