[EMBOSS] Bug in 'remap' program?

Jean Mao maoj at helix.nih.gov
Tue Jan 16 18:41:43 UTC 2007

Hi, I used genbank:A00006 sequence to run 'remap' program in emboss. Among
the Enzymes that cut,

BmgT120I , FmuI , PabI , TspRI , UnbI  does not show any Isoschizomers.
However, they all have Isoschizomers based on the 'redata' program'. One
thing they have in common is that they don't exist in the embossre.equ file.
All of them exist in withrefm file. All of them except 'TspRI' exist in
proto file. How can I make the rebaseextract program work the way that they
will show their  Isoschizomers if exist?

Thank you.

Jean Mao