[EMBOSS] Modify description in coderet output file.

Andres Pinzon andrespinzon at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 19:46:43 UTC 2007

Hi
I realized that coderet can extract the translation sequences
succesfully  (on a previous message I was asking for this feature
using extractfeat) BUT theres a problem, coderet puts its own
description on the fasta header for each sequences, so if there are
1000 translations it puts something like:
>apo0009686_prot1
>apo0009686_prot2
>apo0009686_prot3
.
.
.
>apo0009686_protn

And it would be pretty useful to have the protein_id for each
sequence, instead of that descriptors.
Is it possible?

Regards,

--