[EMBOSS] newcpgreport

Rodrigo Lopez rls at ebi.ac.uk
Fri Dec 21 09:11:05 UTC 2007

Hi,

The relevant papers describing the method in detail are:

PubMed:3656447
Gardiner-Garden M., Frommer M.
CpG islands in vertebrate genomes.
(20-Jul-1987) Journal of molecular biology, 196 (2) :261-82

PubMed:1505946
Larsen F., Gundersen G., Lopez R., Prydz H.
CpG islands as gene markers in the human genome.
(Aug-1992) Genomics, 13 (4) :1095-107

The source code - currently maintained by the EMBOSS team - is in the
EMBOSS distribution.  See your <yourdir>/EMBOSS-5.0.0/emboss/newcpgreport.c

Hope this helps. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have
further queries.

R:)