[EMBOSS] restrict -limit

Guy Bottu gbottu at vub.ac.be
Wed Dec 5 15:30:25 UTC 2007

Aengus Stewart wrote:
> I seem to be having trouble with restrict not picking up -limit or am I not using it correctly?

restrict by default searches only for prototype enzymes ; if you want to see all
enzymes you must explicitly set -nolimit. I however notice that also at our site
the file .../share/EMBOSS/data/embossre.equ does not contain entries for BssKI
and BseBI, while it should. Maybe there is a bug in the program rebaseextract or
some subtle typo in the files from the Rebase. Could the EMBOSS team figure it out ?

	Guy Bottu,
	Belgian EMBnet Node