[EMBOSS] EMBOSS running on server (problems)

Adnan Shahzad imadnansyed at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 16 04:23:47 UTC 2006

Hello Guy and every one
  well yes i checked in the log file and it gives one very strange error which i am not able to understand and that is...in the log file it gives me this error

  Premature end of script headers: catch, referer: http://linwin/wEMBOSS/wEMBOSS.html

any thoughts on this

  Regards
Guy Bottu <gbottu at ben.vub.ac.be> wrote:
  On Fri, Sep 15, 2006 at 05:29:46AM -0700, Adnan Shahzad wrote:
> but now its giving me this error
>
> "Internal Server Error
> The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
> Please contact the server administrator, root at localhost and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
> More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Oops, it is becoming tricky now. One possible way to diagnose the problem
is to, as the message suggests, look in the error_log file of Apache and
see what lines related to wEMBOSS say.

  Adnan Shahzad Research Officer Department of Bioinformatics National Centre of Excellence in Molecular Biology Lahore, Pakistan.
  web: www.cemb.edu.pk Off:- 042-5423952 Ext. 303 Cell:- 0300-5337765