[EMBOSS] installing EMBOSS-4.0.0 in ubuntu

Charles Plessy charles-listes-emboss at plessy.org
Fri Sep 15 00:38:24 UTC 2006

Le Thu, Sep 14, 2006 at 10:24:22AM -0700, Anoop Rajendra a écrit :
> You need the X11 devel packages. On Ubuntu, I believe they are named
> xorg-x11-devel (or permutations thereof).

Hi all,

On Debian systems, I think that the following packages have to be
installed in order to builid EMBOSS (the first two being related to X).
It should not be very different on an Ubuntu system, as it is based on
Debian.

libx11-dev, x-dev, libgdchart-gd2-xpm-dev, zlib1g-dev, libpng12-dev

Good luck,

--
Charles Plessy
Debian-Med packaging team