[EMBOSS] Emboss-explorer error - Checked by AntiVir DEMO version -

Guy Bottu gbottu at ben.vub.ac.be
Fri Nov 3 08:43:31 UTC 2006

On Thu, Nov 02, 2006 at 10:49:42AM -0500, Sumit Middha wrote:
> I have setup emboss-explorer and it works fine for most of the tools.
> However, fuzznuc, fuzztran seem to give an error (unknown datatype
> pattern).

That is because in EMBOSS 4 the ACD file for the "fuzzies" have a new
datatype called "pattern" ; also, the option "number of allowed
mismatches" is now an attribute of "pattern" rather than a separate ACD
parameter. Maybe you can send a message to Luke and ask him to mend this.
Note by the way that the new version of the interface wEMBOSS, which can
handle all the EMBOSS 4 intricacies, is just out.

	Guy Bottu,
	Belgian EMBnet Node