[EMBOSS] patmatdb

Stefan Rensing stefan.rensing at biologie.uni-freiburg.de
Fri Feb 3 15:16:14 UTC 2006

Dear all,

what exactly does the flag -snucleotide1 toggle in patmatdb?

>From the doc I was thinking it would enable searching against nucleotide
acid sequences instead of proteins. However, execution aborts with an
error message saying that the sequence is not protein.

Cheers, Stefan

--
Dr. Stefan Rensing, Group Leader Computational Biology
Plant Biotechnology, Faculty of Biology, University of Freiburg
stefan.rensing at biologie.uni-freiburg.de

"An old man dies. A young girl lives. A fair trade. I love you, Nancy."