[EMBOSS] jemboss standalone installation problems on MacBook/Intel

Tim Carver tjc at sanger.ac.uk
Wed Dec 13 07:11:18 UTC 2006

Hi Robert

Jemboss has not been set up to work with fink. You do need to use the EMBOSS
download (including any patches) and install using the script as described
at:

http://emboss.sourceforge.net/Jemboss/install/standalone.html

Also make sure you have the latest java from:

http://www.apple.com/downloads/macosx/apple/j2se50release4intel.html

Regards
Tim Carver