[EMBOSS] Antwort: Re: "Invalid XY graph value 'png' "

David.Bauer at SCHERING.DE David.Bauer at SCHERING.DE
Thu Sep 22 14:28:37 UTC 2005

Hi Ulrike,

the emboss configure script sometime picks up a wrong version of libgd if
different versions are installed.
This caused me some trouble on a very strangely configured solaris machine.
Watch the configure output for a line which says somethink like "PNG driver
found".
Only if this is OK you will get a working png output.

HTH,
David.