[EMBOSS] Antwort: Embassy tools

David.Bauer at SCHERING.DE David.Bauer at SCHERING.DE
Fri Sep 9 05:48:44 UTC 2005

The adminguide

http://emboss.sourceforge.net/docs/adminguide/

contains a section about installing embassy apps.
All userinterfaces which make use of the acd files (like Jemboss, Luke's
GUI etc.) will smoothly integrate the embassy apps once they are
installed.

David.