[EMBOSS] Codon usage comparisons

Jon Ison jison at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Sep 6 10:52:56 UTC 2005

Dear Thiago

So far as I'm aware there's no compensation made for amino acid
composition, but it would be a nice complement to programs such
as cai (http://emboss.sourceforge.net/apps/cai.html).

If you could let us know the key papers and whether any code
exists we can consider incorporating such in the future.

Cheers

Jon