[EMBOSS] Segmentation fault when doing seqret

Enrique de Andres Saiz enrique.deandres at pcm.uam.es
Fri Oct 14 07:41:27 UTC 2005

Thanks. Indeed, there are some files larger than 2GB in EMBL. As David
said, I have tried with dbxflat and now it goes well.
Regards,
Enrique.

Wells, Isabelle wrote:
> Hi,
> Are any of the EMBL flat files larger than 2GB? This is a problem when
> indexing with dbiflat and was already discussed on this list.
> Isabelle

Enrique de Andrés Saiz
Unidad de Bioinformática
Parque Científico de Madrid
Ctra. de Colmenar, Km. 15
Campus Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, Cantoblanco - Pabellón C
28049 Madrid

Phone:  +34 91 497 3448
Fax:    +34 91 497 3471
E-mail: enrique.deandres at pcm.uam.es