[EMBOSS] Opinions on Web Access to EMBOSS

Ryan Golhar golharam at umdnj.edu
Tue Nov 29 16:31:17 UTC 2005

Hi all,

We are in the process of migrating our users from GCG to EMBOSS,
specifically from SeqWeb to EMBOSS-Explorer.

I've noticed a lot of installations from Google for EMBOSS-Explorer.  I
also noticed some people leave their installations open for anyone to
use, and others have restricted access.

I'd like to ask people to comment on why they choose to restrict access
to their installation.

For those of you who haven't restricted access, have you noticed any
overuse to of your installation?

Ryan

Ryan Golhar  -  golharam at umdnj.edu
The Informatics Institute of UMDNJ