[EMBOSS] Seeking instructors for EMBOSS training

Jon Ison jison at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Nov 21 11:18:42 UTC 2005

Hi Kristen

Lisa Mullan (cc'd) was responsible for user-level training of EMBOSS
when we were based at the RFCGR. She's now doing other things but
should be able to advise on the practicalities of running a course.

There's a tutorial that might be suitable:

Introduction to Sequence Analysis using EMBOSS (tutorial)
http://emboss.sourceforge.net/docs/emboss_tutorial/

See also:

General info. on running programs, EMBOSS themes etc
http://emboss.sourceforge.net/docs/

Lists of applications
http://emboss.sourceforge.net/apps/

In case you use the on-line documentation to put a course together,
our new website will be launched in the next few weeks with improved
and easy-to-navigate content.

Cheers

Jon