[EMBOSS] genbank retrieval

pmr at ebi.ac.uk pmr at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Nov 3 09:49:53 UTC 2005

Hi Natalia,

> I'm trying to do a retrieval (entret -EMBOSS-) of CON-division of
> genbank database previously indexed through dbiflat but I don't obtain
> any result.
> Does anybody know how can I solve this problem?

Ah, the CON division is on my "to do" list. It needs some effort to do the
EMBL version (rebuild the sequence and features from the composite
entries).

I have not looked specifically at the GenBank version, but assume it is
the same.

So, you will need a server (or a script) that puts the CON entry together
for you. Does anyone know where to find one?