[EMBOSS] How to search the arhives ?

Marc Logghe Marc.Logghe at DEVGEN.com
Thu Nov 3 07:56:09 UTC 2005

Hi all,
This is probably a stupid question but I did not find a way to search
the emboss archives. I've found them, though, but only to access the
chunks by date. Not very efficient if you don't know the date of the
post anymore :-(

I was actually looking for a post Peter once send about how to hardcode
the clustalw option '-outorder=input' in emma. I think you had to set an
environmental variable, but I don't recall which one that was.
One thing I tried was to set 'clustalw -outorder=input' in the acd file,
but that did not work out.
Does anybody know how to dig out his answer ?
Thanks,
Marc