[EMBOSS] seqret

Alexis Torrano Martinez atorrano at lsi.upc.edu
Fri May 20 10:52:33 UTC 2005

Hello.

I have just begun to use emboss. I'd like to ask some question.
Let the next tuple be my DB descriptor :

DB myDB [
       <some fields...>
        dir: /..../myDBdir
        indexdirectory: /..../indexesForMyDB
        ]

Is it possible to split the DB through different directories or disks?
On two 300Gb disks mounted on /mnt/d1 and /mnt/d2, I put some files on
d1 and the other on d2... so, a tuple like the next, would it be correct?

 DB myDB [
       <some fields...>
       dir: /mnt/d1/myDB
       dir: /mnt/d2/myDB