[EMBOSS] Wildfire 2.0

Francis Tang francis at bii.a-star.edu.sg
Tue Jun 21 08:47:51 UTC 2005

Dear EMBOSS users,

On behalf of the Bioinformatics Institute, Singapore, I would like to
announce that Wildfire 2.0 is now available for download from
http://wildfire.bii.a-star.edu.sg .

Wildfire is a GUI application for constructing workflows.  It has been
configured so that you can build workflows using EMBOSS applications
immediately.  The resulting workflows can run on a cluster or other
multi-cpu machine, and exploit parallelism where possible.

Wildfire is described in the BMC Bioinformatics article:

     "Wildfire: distributed, Grid-enabled workflow construction and
execution", BMC Bioinformatics 2005, 6:69.
     http://www.biomedcentral.com/1471-2105/6/69/abstract

We invite you all to download and try Wildfire and welcome feedback to
wildfire at bii.a-star.edu.sg .

Thank you.

Francis.

--
Francis TANG, Post-Doctoral Research Fellow
Bioinformatics Institute, BMSI, A-STAR, Singapore.
Tel: +65 64788282  Fax: +65 64789048  Email: francis at bii.a-star.edu.sg
Add: Matrix L7, Biopolis   WWW: http://www.bii.a-star.edu.sg/~francis/