[EMBOSS] seqret options

Derek Gatherer d.gatherer at vir.gla.ac.uk
Wed Jun 15 12:44:46 UTC 2005

I do have 2.10.0:

[gath01d at gamma seqs]$ seqret -osformat phylip3 barf1_both.seq
Reads and writes (returns) sequences
Output sequence [c-barf1.phylip3]: barf1.phylip3
[gath01d at gamma seqs]$ more barf1.phylip3
1 663 YF
c-barf1ATGGCCAGGC TTTTCGCTCA GCTGCTCCTG CTCGCGGGCT CCGTCGCCTC
           CTGCCTGGCC GTCACCGCCT TTGTGGGTGA GCGGGCCGTC CTGAGTTCCT
           ACTGGAAGAG GGTGAGCCTA GGGCCCGAGA TCATGGTGGA ATGGTTCAAA
[gath01d at gamma seqs]$ embossversion
Writes the current EMBOSS version number
2.10.0

Anyway, I know how to do the code fix now, so thanks to all.

Cheers
Derek