[EMBOSS] ramachandran

D. Joe Anderson deejoe at iastate.edu
Thu Jan 27 16:29:36 UTC 2005

On Thu, Jan 27, 2005 at 10:24:40AM -0600, D. Joe Anderson wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 26, 2005 at 09:53:40PM +0100, Peter Robinson wrote:
>
> > 1) Does anyone know of an open source ramachandran plotter?
>
> garlic is GPL'd, and has the ability to make Ramachandran plots,
> so maybe there's some code there that would be suitable.

Sorry, forgot to include links:

  Garlic Home Page
  http://garlic.mefos.hr/garlic-1.0/

The distribution of Garlic I've looked at (only to confirm that
it makes Ramachandran plots, I'm not [yet] a heavy user of it:

  Debian -- Debian Package Search Results
  http://packages.debian.org/cgi-bin/search_packages.pl?searchon=names&version=all&exact=1&keywords=garlic

--
D. Joe Anderson, Asst. Sci.            2252 Molecular Biology Bldg.
BBMB Research Computing Support
www.bb.iastate.edu/computing           bbsupport at iastate.edu