[EMBOSS] Jemboss with openPBS?

Jerome jerome at ibt.unam.mx
Thu Feb 24 23:44:49 UTC 2005

Hi,
I'm trying to use jemboss with the scheduling server pbs. As it's
described in the documentation, i've put this piece of code in the
JembossAuthServer.java file:

// COMMENT THIS LINE TO USE QUEUEING SOFTWARE
/*
       boolean lforkB = aj.forkBatch(userName,passwd,environ,
                                     embossCommand,project);
*/
// UNCOMMENT ONE OF THESE LINE TO USE QUEUEING SOFTWARE
//    runAsBatch(aj,userName,passwd,project,quoteMe(embossCommand));
//    runAsGNQSBatch(aj,userName,passwd,project,quoteMe(embossCommand));
     runAsPBSBatch(aj,userName,passwd,project,quoteMe(embossCommand));

and in the runAsPBSBatch method:
String batchCommand = "/usr/local/Torque/bin/qsub "+scriptFile;

now the fact is that it don't send anything to the server. The script
file is good writed, and i can read in the jemboss.log, this type of
entries:

mode=batch  Thu Feb 24 17_34_02 CST 2005 cutseq -sequence cutseq0  -from
1 -to 10 -auto
Total Memory : 13893632 bytes, Free Memory : 5362592 bytes

That seem that i don't make the batchCommand, this line :

lfork = aj.forkEmboss(userName,passwd,environ,
          				batchCommand,project);

  I don't know really where to find the source of this problem.. Does
someone achieve working with Pbs system ?
Thank's a lot for this program..

--
-- Jérôme
- Maraud, faquin, butor de pied plat ridicule !