[EMBOSS] emboss.defaut to access the enspep

Jon Ison jison at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Aug 18 06:57:45 UTC 2005

Dear Yuichi

enspep and enspepp are just examples used in the showdb
documentation.

You would need to create a database definition in your
'emboss.default' file (or '.embossrc' in your home directory).

Instructions are here:
http://emboss.sourceforge.net/docs/themes/Databases.html

Get back in touch if you get stuck.

J:)