[EMBOSS] EMBOSS GUI problems

Peter Rice pmr at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Aug 1 10:40:36 UTC 2005

Andrew.Mather at dpi.vic.gov.au wrote:

> Hi Peter,
>
> Yeah, that's what I figured too, but what's confused me is that it works
> for some apps, but not others.
>
> I guess I've assumed that something like getting the input sequence would
> be common to all apps but if it's not, that could explain some things.

There are some dependiencies in the inputs for water and needle (both
sequences must be protein or DNA) so they may have different processing.

But emma has only one sequence input so that does not seem to be the common
factor.

Luke's address in your mail didn't work for me. I've copied this to another
address for him (lukem at gene.pbi.nrc.ca).

Peter