[EMBOSS] dbi*

Aengus Stewart aengus.stewart at cancer.org.uk
Fri Oct 8 10:29:58 UTC 2004

Hi,

I have just had a thought about the dbi programs.....

Is it possible to get them to report how many records they have processed?

I tried -verbose but it didnt help.

Its just I would like to track the growth of the data libraries, sad I know.

Regards
Aengus

Aengus Stewart
Group Leader
Bioinformatics at CGAL                            Tel: +44 (0)20 7269 3679
Cancer Research UK, Lincoln's Inn Fields, Holborn, London, WC2A 3PX, UK

This electronic message contains information  which may be privileged and
confidential.  The information is intended to be for the use of the
individual(s) or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient,
be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents
of this information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic
message in error, please notify me by telephone or email (to the number
or address above) immediately.