Antwort: Re: [EMBOSS] water exception

Graziano P. areagp61 at yahoo.it
Wed Nov 3 16:05:26 UTC 2004

Hi David,
I tried launching "limit" and these are the results:

127 /home/life> limit
cputime         unlimited
filesize        unlimited
datasize        unlimited
stacksize       unlimited
coredumpsize    0 kbytes
memoryuse       unlimited
vmemoryuse      unlimited
descriptors     1024
memorylocked    unlimited
maxproc         6132

Both memoryuse and vmemoryuse are unlimited. I am not
obliged to use water, but I am curious to understand
why the EBI-SRS server is able to perform this
alignment and my server not.

Best regards
Graziano

P.S. I am having troubles in sending mail to this
mailing list; I regularly receive mails but I cannot
send mails using outlook. Has the EMBOSS mailing list
got an IP blacklist?