[EMBOSS] Auto-reply

e-offers at freelotto.com e-offers at freelotto.com
Sun May 9 03:53:44 UTC 2004

Dear FreeLotto Player,

Thank you for your message to Customer Service at FreeLotto.

If you are having a problem with our service we appreciate that you are taking the time to tell us. If you like our games, please tell your friends and we appreciate hearing your nice comments!

To best serve you and provide a quick answer to your question, please click on the following icons at the top of our FreeLotto website. Most questions our players ask are answered there.

HelpDesk
F.A.S.T - for Monthly Subscription Service
Rules
How it Works

PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE. SEE BELOW.

When you send a message to us, please indicate your topic in the Subject line: For Example: "Click2Win Tournaments"

Directions to our most Frequently Asked Questions:

How to Play: There are six different games played in sequence which
each user can play once each day. See
http://www.freelotto.com/faq/Faq.asp#1
http://www.freelotto.com/Rules.asp

How many user ids can I use to play FreeLotto each day? Each person
Can play each set of games 1 time each day.
http://www.freelotto.com/faq/Faq.asp#2
http://www.freelotto.com/Rules.asp

FreeLotto is available worldwide - with a few exceptions.
http://www.freelotto.com/faq/Faq.asp#3
http://www.freelotto.com/Rules.asp

Not receiving confirmations.
http://www.freelotto.com/faq/Faq.asp#7

Not receiving Results.
http://www.freelotto.com/faq/Faq.asp#8

Unsubscribe from FreeLotto e-mails:
http://www.freelotto.com/faq/Faq.asp#9

F.A.S.T. Subscription account - Edit or deactivate
http://www.freelotto.com/faq/Faq.asp#4
http://www.freelotto.com/LottoPicker/subscribe_faq.asp

Change mailing address or e-mail address.
http://www.freelotto.com/faq/Faq.asp#10

Forgot Password.
http://www.freelotto.com/faq/Faq.asp#11

See previous results.
http://www.freelotto.com/faq/Faq.asp#14

How to receive FREELOTTO prizes.
http://www.freelotto.com/faq/Faq.asp#6

If your question is not answered, please write to us by clicking on the link below.
Please make sure that your topic is in the subject line.
http://www.freelotto.com/Contact.asp?type=questions

Thank you for your patience and support.

Customer Service

If you are a Postmaster or Webmaster, please send your request to the email address listed above. If you are requesting action regarding a specific user, please be sure to include the user's email address and/or user id so we can best serve you and quickly respond to your request.