[EMBOSS] A user is searching for information re: emboss at embnet.org

SUPPORT at INVESTIGATE-BACKGROUND.US SUPPORT at INVESTIGATE-BACKGROUND.US
Tue Jun 1 03:54:24 UTC 2004

****NOT COMMERCIAL EMAIL****

Someone is researching your background at our website.

Someone has begun the process of meeting people who know you via our website.

This email was sent to you to make you aware of this fact.

Our world is one of increasing internationalization, mobility of labor, immigration and upward mobility in the workforce. As a result, towns and neighborhoods where everyone knows each other are increasingly rare. It is increasingly less common for a person to work at the same company for their entire life, or to even live in the same city or town. In life today we are exposed to and meet a greater variety of people, and with the advent of the Internet we can meet people far outside of our geographical area of residence.

To learn about the research being done use this link:

http://h.womr.biz/sel.php?a=search&b=5&c=emboss%40embnet.org

Our website is a valuable background research tool that enables its users to access the information source known as word-of-mouth on an intrnational scale.

To add this email address to our Do Not Email List -

http://j.womr.us/sel.php?a=donotemail&b=emboss%40embnet.org

Once you have searched for connections at our site a few times you will understand that it is something you will want to do regularly. A Connection could be submitted about you or someone interesting to you at anytime. Most users want to learn immediately when interesting connections have been submitted, so we developed Daily Automatic New Connection Searching.

A Daily Automatic New Connection Search is like a manual search except that it occurs automatically every day. After the search completes our system sends you an automatic email to confirm that the search has been performed. If any search results are found a link will be included in the email for your convenience. You can change the searches you want our system to perform through our automatic searching page. These searches occur daily and only search through connections that have been submitted since the last utomatic search.

Regards,

WOM Support Department