[EMBOSS] Need more info about REBASEEXTRACT

yann-francois.bizouerne at bayercropscience.com yann-francois.bizouerne at bayercropscience.com
Mon Mar 8 07:28:54 UTC 2004

Hello,

I try to use REBASEEXTRACT and I have the following error message

   > rebaseextract
   Extract data from REBASE
   Full pathname of WITHREFM file:
   /tools/bioinfo/app/Emboss/share/EMBOSS/data/REBASE/withrefm
   Full pathname of PROTO file:
   /tools/bioinfo/app/Emboss/share/EMBOSS/data/REBASE/proto

      EMBOSS An error in rebaseextract.c at line 161:
   Invalid withrefm file

I just donwload the last version of the withrefm and proto files from REBASE ftp
site (withrefm.403 & proto.403). I have rename these files as withrefm & proto
I have put these files in the path you can see above and I have run the
REBASEEXTRACT command.
Did I miss something ?

Yann BIZOUERNE