[EMBOSS] A user is trying to find opinions about: emboss at embnet.org

Experience Request experience.request at learning-information.us
Tue Jun 8 01:17:57 UTC 2004

**IMPORTANT E-MAIL MESSAGE--PLEASE KEEP THIS FOR YOUR RECORDS**

ALERT! - Someone who knows you is trying to share opinions and experiences about you in our online community.

The purpose of this email is to inform you that a posting has been made about you at our website.  This is email is not commercial in nature.

If this email message was delivered to your spam or bulk email folder please notify your ISP or spam filtering company regarding this mistake on their part.

You may view this posting here:

http://1.shyx.us/lx.php?a=search&b=5&c=emboss@embnet.org

Our Identity Protection System is a simple system in which this website sends email messages to the Experience Request author on your behalf, and vice versa. This website will never reveal the identity of the Experience Request author to you, nor will it reveal your identity to the author of the Experience Request.

The Experience Request author will receive your message in an email sent from our website. He/she can then respond to your message via our website by clicking a custom link that appears in the email.

Communication then continues back and forth via our Identity Protection System until one party or the other provides other contact means (phone number, etc.).

IMPORTANT - If you prefer not to be notified by our website in the future when  postings are mode about you, just add your email address to our Do Not Email List.

Our website will never send email to an address that appears on our Do Not Email List.

To add to Do Not Email List click here:

http://9.shyxp.biz/lx.php?a=donotemail&b=emboss@embnet.org

Regards,

SYEC Support