[EMBOSS] JEMBOSS - MAC line breaks

Aengus Stewart aengus.stewart at cancer.org.uk
Wed Jun 2 10:23:46 UTC 2004

Having a bit of a problem re Files on the MAC.

If a sequence file is dragged in the File Manager from the local filesystem and dropped into an application window - the MAC linebreaks arent interpreted and everything is on one line and as a result somethings dont work.

I know I can tell the users to save using UNIX line breaks but they have a tendency to forget.  Any chance of catching this server-side?

Regards
Aengus

Aengus Stewart
Group Leader
Computational Genome Analysis Laboratory  Tel: +44 (0)20 7269 3679
Cancer Research UK, Lincoln's Inn Fields, Holborn, London, WC2A 3PX, UK