[EMBOSS] Gradipore LongLife Precast Gels

Dan Sullivan dsullivan at gradipore.com
Fri Jan 30 21:16:43 UTC 2004

 <<Gradipore Web Cast.htm>>

Please call me if you have any questions about your inquiry on our Precast
gels.

Regards,

Dan Sullivan
National Sales Manager
(845)-235-2590 (Cell)
(800)-947-4270 x 5139 (VM)
(845)-896-0302 (Fax)
email: dsullivan at gradipore.com
Learn more: www.gradipore.com/lifescience/

only for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you must not
disseminate, copy or otherwise use this information. If you have received
this e-mail in error, please notify Gradipore immediately. Thank you.