[EMBOSS] dotmatcher in a script

Bassi, Sebastian sebastian.bassi at ar.advantaseeds.com
Sat Jan 3 13:12:45 UTC 2004

Hello,

Thank you for your help. The -auto is the key. This CL you showed me:
your-command-line ... -data yes -outfile dotmatcher.png
Does not echo characters on the terminal, thats fine, but the dotmatcher.png file is NOT a .png file, it is a text file with the data needed to generate a graph (because data is set to yes, and data means "text data").
According to TFM:
 *  -outfile            outfile    Display as data
So thank to you and Henrikki Almusa I resolved my problem and learned something about EMBOSS on the way.

Feliz año nuevo para vos tambien!

Sebastian Bassi.
Advanta Seeds. Balcarce Research Station.