[EMBOSS] Database access external app

Marc Logghe Marc.Logghe at devgen.com
Fri Feb 13 09:43:55 UTC 2004

Hey, now you mention it ! We also have this on another machine where EMBOSS 2.8.0 is installed.
Also there it hangs when an external application should fetch the entry (from a database).
We don't have a problem on the other machines where EMBOSS 2.7.1 is installed.
So there might be an issue after all ??
Marc