[EMBOSS] annotation

Gary Williams, Tel 01223 494522 gwilliam at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Thu Aug 12 09:01:46 UTC 2004

Tom,

If you can change your list of matching IDs to a list of EMBOSS USAs,
then maybe somthing like the following might do what you require:

showfeat @list-of-your-ids -matchtag gene -values -pos -tag -stricttag
-width 0 -nodescription -noid -notype -out oputfile -auto

For example:
showfeat em:hsfau -matchtag gene -values -pos -tag -stricttag -width 0
-nodescription -noid -notype -auto stdout

57-458  gene="fau"

Regards,
Gary

--
Gary Williams
MRC Rosalind Franklin Centre for Genomics Research