[EMBOSS] Add a program in Jemboss

Dr T. Carver tcarver at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Thu Sep 18 15:46:14 UTC 2003

Hi Carole

Once you have installed your programs, you will need to follow the same
guidelines for installing embassy after the Jemboss server has already
been set up:

http://www.hgmp.mrc.ac.uk/Software/EMBOSS/Jemboss/install/embassy.html

This should explain why you do not see your applications and how to get
them into the interface.

Regards
Tim Carver

HGMP-RC