[EMBOSS] EMBOSS and SRS

Stefanie Lager stefanielager at fastmail.ca
Wed Sep 3 16:09:51 UTC 2003

I have some problem to set up SRS indexed databases and to make them
available in EMBOSS. It's OK when I run EMBOSS on commandline and the
user have SRS set up so getz is in the users path. But for users who
don't have SRS set up or through web-interface I get problems. In the
(fairly) new SRS 7.1.1 I have to have SRS setup to run getz,
previously I only had to have the full path to getz to run it.
Is it possible to have the SRS setup in the emboss.default file, so
SRS is set up automatically?

Stefanie