[EMBOSS] We thought you would be interested...

American Biotechnology Laboratory abl at ica.cc
Tue Oct 21 17:00:43 UTC 2003

To Subscribe
Go To:
http://www.icainfo.com/aml/appintro.asp?Priority=PEPAB3

Following are the themes to be featured in AL:
November Microscopy, Optics, and Image Analysis
December Pharmaceutical Analysis, Molecular Spectroscopy, EAS
January Annual ISC Buyers' Guide,Thermal Analysis, Gas Chromatography
February Pittcon 2004 New Analytical Instrumentation for Separation Science and Spectroscopy
March Advances in Laboratory Software and Data Management
April Microchemical Analysis, Sample Preparation

Dear Colleague,

Please accept my invitation to receive a free subscription to our journal, American Laboratory.

American Laboratory covers the disciplines of analytical and bioanalytical chemistry, drug discovery, laboratory software and informatics. Each issue features articles from leading scientists from around the world reviewing applications of instrumentation and new measurement technology.

For your FREE subscription to American Laboratory, please click on the following link.

http://www.icainfo.com/aml/appintro.asp?Priority=PEPAB3

I am confident that you will enjoy our journal and find it to be of significant professional value.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely yours,

Brian Howard, Ph.D.
Editor