[EMBOSS] Configuring EMBOSS to use getz

Guy Bottu gbottu at ben.vub.ac.be
Wed Oct 8 18:10:33 UTC 2003

from : BEN

	Dear friends,

I have read the question of Yann-Francois and the replies by Ran and Peter.
Allow me to add some further comments.

- I think that the parameter "app: getz" is useless since "method: srs" already
tells it is getz. By the way, is getz in your "path" ? (well, probably yes,
since we would otherwise expect another error message)
- To solve the problem Peter mentions you can in pir.i replace
$Field:[$DF_ProtSequence token:sequence format:pir tableFormat:listing]
by
$Field:[$DF_ProtSequence token:sequence format:plain tableFormat:listing]

	Guy Bottu