[EMBOSS] orf

Gary Williams, Tel 01223 494522 gwilliam at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Tue Oct 7 08:41:22 UTC 2003

I never thought of setting a maximum size!

I've changed the code for the getorf program to allow maximum sizes.
It will be available in the next release of EMBOSS, or you can get the
program files from:
ftp://ftp.hgmp.mrc.ac.uk/pub/EMBOSS/patchfiles/getorf.*

Regards,
Gary

--
Gary Williams               Tel: +44 1223 494522  Fax: +44 1223 494512
mailto:G.Williams at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk          http://www.hgmp.mrc.ac.uk/