FW: Lib error?

Burke Squires squiresb at macrogenics.com
Fri Mar 28 00:06:24 UTC 2003

Hello,

I will be using EMBOSS through the REALbasic programming environment. In an
effort to see if a bioteam.net package installation would behave better with
the synchronous shell mode I installed EMBOSS in addition to my 2.6.0
compiled version. Now something is not connecting...anybody have any ideas:

dyld: eprimer3 can't open library: /usr/local/lib/libgd.2.dylib  (No such
file or directory, errno = 2)
Trace/BPT trap

I tried changing my .cshrc files back but now go?

Thanks!

Burke

--
Burke Squires