cDNA Vector trim.

Matthew H. Bemis bemis at io.iol.unh.edu
Sat Mar 22 17:25:09 UTC 2003

David,
thanks for the info.  I've read up on gap4, and it does look like I'll be
using this, but I am encountering XFree86 issues on our macosx server.  I
am an avid X user, but on linux.  Using bash I export the display to the
correct name, and i try to add the local host to xauth...well I really
have been trying to just xhost + the world.
The program gap4 will not start. any ideas??