cDNA Vector trim.

Matthew H. Bemis bemis at io.iol.unh.edu
Thu Mar 20 14:47:51 UTC 2003

Hi,
Thanks for the advice!  The programs work great. Now I have all this data
and I have phred( phd.1 ) files that I'd like to align and look for
mismatches( high score mismatches ).  Is there software for this?
I have four file types to work with here:
.seq
fasta
phd.1
scf
if there software out there for looking for high quality mutations?
writing software is not out of the question for me either.  I am a cs
graduate student, but I'd rather not re-invent the wheel.
thanks in advance!
Matt Bemis