multiple seqs in fasta fmt...

Vasudevan, Geetha gvasudevan at medarex.com
Wed Mar 19 18:16:40 UTC 2003

I would like to use pepinfo rather than pepwindow because, pepwindow uses Enakai.dat (Kyte-DooLittle) and I want to use Eaa_hydropathy.dat(consensus Eisenberg) used by pepinfo.

pepwindow -datafile Eaa_hydropathy.dat ( raises exception--
Uncaught exception:  Assertion failed, raised at ajmem.c:93)

And I have 100s of seqs to calculate this.

-GV