problem with Apple X11beta3 and emboss

Jean-Christophe AME ame at esbs.u-strasbg.fr
Tue Mar 18 10:52:07 UTC 2003

Hi All,

This morning I updated Apple X11 for MAcOSX to beta3 and now when I use
an EMBOSS program does require X11 I get the following error:

Error in XCreatePixmap: BadDrawable (invalid Pixmap or Window
parameter).

I recompiled the whole EMBOSS suite with the new AppleX11beta3 SDK but
I get the same error. Can someone explain... Is it a problem with Apple
X11. It used to work fine before. All the other X11 applications seem
to work fine with the beta3.

Thanks
Jean-Christophe

________________________
Jean-Christophe Amé, PhD
U.P.R. 9003 du CNRS - Cancérogénèse et Mutagénèse Moléculaire et
Structurale
École Supérieure de Biotechnologie de Strasbourg
Pôle API
Boulevard Sébastien-Brant
67400 Illkirch
France