Accessing online databases...

Burke Squires squiresb at macrogenics.com
Thu Mar 13 01:43:49 UTC 2003

Hello,

Thanks for your help! If I could ask another questions...I checked out the
admin¹s guide and I found the following information:

DB mydb [
# required parameters
method: url
format: genbank
url: "http://www.infobiogen.fr/srs5bin/cgi-bin/wgetz?-e+[genbank-id:%s]"
#optional parameters
type: N
comment: "Genbank by ID from InfoBiogen"
]

I have also found and pasted this into my emboss.default.template. What do I
need to do to get this to show up in ³showdb²?

Any information or URL¹s to accessing an online database using a Genbank
accession number would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Burke

--
Burke Squires