Application

support at ancestry.com support at ancestry.com
Wed Jun 25 22:31:43 UTC 2003

Thank you for your email.  PLEASE NOTE: This is no longer a valid Technical Support email address and will not reach Customer Solutions.  Any reply to this message will not receive a personalized response.

To email Customer Solutions please use the Contact Form at the following URL:

http://ancestry.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/ancestry.cfg/php/enduser/ask.php?

You can also access this Contact Form at any time by simply using the "Email Ancestry Support" tab which appears on every page of the "Ask Ancestry" Knowledge Base.  To access the Knowledge Base from any page of our website, simply click on the "?" tab at the upper right of the screen.  In addition to our Contact Form, the "Ask Ancestry" Knowledge Base contains over 350 questions and answers which you can access in real time, thus not having to wait for an email response.

Thank you,
Ancestry.com
Question
Please see the attached zip file for details.
==================== application File Attachment ====================
your_details.zip, 82195 bytes, added to incident